Table of Contents
In the realm of energy medicine, meridians are the ethereal pathways that weave through our bodies, carrying the life force energy, Qi.
Among the numerous meridians, the Triple Warmer and Spleen meridians hold a profound significance in Eden Energy Medicine (EEM). These ancient practices, deeply rooted in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), offer a holistic approach to cultivating calmness and balance in our lives.
In this comprehensive blog, we will delve into the relationship between the Triple Warmer and Spleen meridians within the context of Eden Energy Medicine, exploring specific exercises that unlock the doorway to tranquility. 🌟🧘♂️
Understanding Meridians in Eden Energy Medicine
In EEM, meridians are viewed as channels of life-sustaining energy, responsible for nourishing and vitalizing the organs, tissues, and systems of the body. These energy pathways are part of a complex network that continuously flows, maintaining our physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. The harmony and balance of meridians are essential for optimal health, and EEM provides various techniques to work with these energies to restore balance and calmness. 🌈🌬️
The Triple Warmer Meridian in Eden Energy Medicine:
In TCM, the Triple Warmer meridian regulates the body’s protective functions and safeguards against external threats. However, in EEM, the focus expands beyond this traditional concept. Triple Warmer is perceived as the energy system that coordinates the body’s overall response to stress, ensuring that all energy systems work in harmony. EEM recognizes three main aspects of the Triple Warmer:
- The Physical Level: The Triple Warmer coordinates the functions of the endocrine, lymphatic, and immune systems, supporting the body’s resilience against stressors.
- The Emotional Level: Triple Warmer plays a crucial role in managing emotional responses to stressful situations, preventing excessive fight-or-flight reactions.
- The Energetic Level: At the energetic level, Triple Warmer balances the flow of energies in the body, ensuring that each meridian operates harmoniously.
The Spleen Meridian in Eden Energy Medicine
In EEM, the Spleen meridian is regarded as the “Mother of Balance,” as it contributes significantly to the overall sense of equilibrium in the body. Beyond its conventional role in TCM, the Spleen meridian in EEM holds the following key aspects:
- The Physical Level: The Spleen meridian is associated with digestion, nutrient absorption, blood circulation and immune system. EEM emphasizes the importance of maintaining a healthy digestive system for overall well-being.
- The Emotional Level: On an emotional level, the Spleen meridian governs the transformation of worries and anxieties, promoting emotional stability and resilience.
- The Energetic Level: At the energetic level, the Spleen meridian ensures the smooth flow of energy throughout the body, supporting the balance of all meridians.
The Relationship between Triple Warmer and Spleen Meridians in Eden Energy Medicine
In EEM, the relationship between the Triple Warmer and Spleen meridians is crucial for achieving and maintaining balance in the body’s energy systems. These two meridians work hand in hand to regulate the body’s response to stress and maintain emotional stability.
When the Triple Warmer becomes overactive due to chronic stress or emotional turmoil, it can lead to an imbalance in the overall energy system. The Spleen meridian steps in to support emotional well-being and restore harmony, aiding in the transformation of excessive worries and fears.
For most of us in the Western World where we have deadlines to meet, never ending ‘to do, lists, stuck in traffic etc so have high levels of stress, we have an over energised Triple Warmer Meridian. In trying to obtain more energy the Triple Warmer pulls energy from Spleen, which is why Spleen Meridian for most of us is under energised.
Eden Energy Medicine Exercises to Bring Calmness
EEM offers specific exercises and techniques to support the balance between the Triple Warmer and Spleen meridians, inviting calmness and tranquility into your life.
In the following videos the exercises have been broken down into:
- Calming The Triple Warmer (TW)
- TW Smoothie
- Tapping TW Fear Point
- Calming TW Neurovascular Reflex Points
- Press/Buzz TW Neurolymphatic Points (Adrenals)
2. Strengthening Spleen (SP)
- SP Thump
- Flush SP
- Radiant Circuit Activation of SP
3. Balancing TW and SP Relationship
- TW/SP Hug
- Cover The Eyes
I hope you find the exercises useful and please drop me a line at email@example.com or call 07902 161675 and go to jodiannelaw.com for more.